Right after my first Sunshine Blogger Award I was nominated for another one by this wonderful blogger Christine. Be sure to check out her blog here. Thank you so much beautiful wonderful Christine! I love your blog and and I greatly appreciate the kind gesture.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
How much time do you spend blogging?
I guess like minimum two to three hours a day. From typing the posts to visiting others’ blogs and commenting and reading.
How did you tell your friends and family that you were a blogger?
Well I didn’t have much people to be called as family and friends (that was the main reason for me to start blogging)… most of them still don’t know. I just told a few very close people.
Which is your favourite dish to make?
Umm sorry but I can’t cook, didn’t learn that yet. If someone else is cooking I would like to have something spicy please.
What would be your dream vacation?
To the Moon or Mars…
On earth? I’d love to visit Japan and Hawaii…
What genre of movies you like best?
I’ll go for Comedy for sure and Fantasy and Science Fiction.
I can’t choose the emotional tragedy ones, my life is already filled with a lot of that.
Do you awake out of your sleep to write? Why?
Yeah I used to do that before. Idk maybe I wanted to express, or I was sleepless, or maybe just that my anxiety wouldn’t lemme relax.
Are you a morning person?
I so badly want to but I just can’t be.
Do you enjoy motivating others?
Oh of course! I love to! They always end up saying that I have the best words of advice. It helps me know how much I’ve grown myself.
How do you think your friends see you?
They’ve got lots of different opinions on that I guess. Most important they all see me as a crazy childish loud person. They even ask me if I’m on something all the time, lol. At the same time they also see me as an overly intelligent person, I don’t know why.
What would be your idea for saving the environment from pollution?
- Planting tress
- The 3R’s
- Spreading Awareness
Well there’s a saying that be the change you want to see in the world. So start to change your habits.
What four words best describe you?
Determined, Optimistic, Learner, Self-Loving (consider it a single word).
- Paula Light
- Inspire & Change
- Storms Can be Beautiful
- Jeremy James Hong Kong
- Mad Cap Dog
- A Moment With Me
- Nasuko Japan
- Blessings By Me
- Katie Kay
- Worry Less Journey
- Which is the one superpower you’d like to have?
- What would you consider your best skill?
- Who’s that one very person who has a big impact on your life decisions and other changes?
- What’s your favourite color?
- What’s the one big change you’d like to see in the world?
- Which is the best place you’ve ever visited?
- Out of Fire, Water and Earth which element do you feel more connected to?
- Do you think robots will ever take over the world?
- If an alien comes in front of you what will you do? Run away with your life of try to get to know them?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What is your advice for a successful life?
Yep that’s it…
Love you all!