Sorry I’ve been away for like like more than a week, cause of being out of sorts in myself and it took me ages to recover… and also my results arrived for the 10th exams, so yeah.
Well well well… Keep that aside for a while but what I wanna say today is thank you, to the blog Mes Mots for nominating me for this wonderful thing.
About the Liebster Award:
This award is meant as an instrument to encourage and mentor new bloggers. From The Global Aussie: “The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.” The award initially focused on bloggers with less than 2000 followers, but as its popularity burgeoned, this number has gone down to 200.(But the 200 thing is more of a guideline, apparently.)
The Rules :-
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
- Give random thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 1-11 questions to answer.
My Nominees :-
- Berina Berry
- The Eclectric Contrarian
- His Eye Is On the Sparrow
- Jyoti the Light
- Archangel White Wolf
- Lady Crafts a Lot
- Craft Away the Crazy
- Popsicle Society
- Gossamer Universe
- Storms Can be Beautiful
Mes Mots’ Questions :-
What is the secret which you have been hiding from years?
If I speak it out then it won’t be a secret anymore.
Do you have a blogger crush, If yes then who?
Not actually, it’s hard for me to get crushed for someone and I don’t spend much time blogging so I am to dont get to connect with much people.
Which is the place you will never wish to travel?
Uh, I don’t think there is any such place which I would not like to visit.
Sadness or happiness which inspires you most for writing?
Sadness mostly inspires me to do great stuff but when it comes to writing I think happiness inspires inspires me more.
Your biggest Fear?
Losing my inner self, the real me.
Given a chance to do a face swap, It will be which celebrity then?
Umm, I don’t think I would want to to do that. My Questions:
- What was the main reason for you to start blogging?
- What’s your biggest?
- What do you do in your free time?
- Who do you think loves you the most?
- What’s the goal in your life?
- Are you working towards your goal?
- What according to you is the biggest sin one can commit?
- What is the thing about yourself that you like the most?
- Doing what brings you peace and happiness?
- Which is your favorite season?
- What tastes funny to your taste buds?
Thank you for reading!